You are here:
St Vincent's Hospital
de Lacy Building
Level 5 Seminar Room
7th November, 2019
8:15am - 4.30pm
Online registration and payment link:
This program aims to increase participants’ theoretical knowledge & practical skill in relation to the care and management of aged care patients in the acute care setting.
The course is coordinated by the SVH Aged Care CNC and CNE and a variety of interdisciplinary speakers present at the course
On completion of this program, it is expected that participants will be able to:
• Demonstrate an understanding of the complexities associated with the aged care patient
• Demonstrate an understanding of the differences between delirium, dementia and depression
• Identify and assess the mobility needs of the aged care patient
• Develop a comprehensive person centred management plan for the aged care patient in the acute care setting
• Evaluate the efficacy of the person centred strategies used to manage the aged care patient
Who should attend:
Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses, Assistant in Nursing and Allied Health Staff.
$150 ex GST
For public transport information, click here.
Cancellation provided up to 5 working days before the program a full refund will be issued.
Cancellation past the 5 working days and before 24 hours prior to the program half refund will be issued.
Cancellation with 24hrs prior to the program no refund is issued.
Cancellation should be in writing to SVHS.NEDC@svha.org.au
St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney does not accept responsibility for any act or omission on the part of the Seminar/Conference/Event organiser/presenters. No liability is accepted for inaccuracy, misdescription, delay, damage, personal injury or death.
St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney collects personal information provided on this registration form for the intended purpose of processing your seminar/event registration.