Changes to research personnel

The approving HREC must be notified of changes to the Coordinating Investigator and/or site Principal Investigators.  For NSW/ACT sites this is done via REGIS

The appropriate Research Governance Officer must be notified of any other changes to site personnel (for example research assistants or associate investigators).

For St Vincent's Hospital and St Joseph's Hospital this must be done via REGIS:

  • All Change in Personnel requests must be submitted as site governance amendments via REGIS to allow for documents such as GCP certificates, CVs and proof of current ClinConnect clearance (where applicable) to be attached.
  • Due to current lack of  REGIS functionality, Change in Personnel Forms must not be submitted as “REGIS – Change in Personnel forms” and will these will be rejected.

For private sites for which the St Vincent's Hospital Research Office provides governance oversight (St Vincent's Private Hospital, the Mater Hospital and the Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute) this must be done by submitting a Notification of Change in Research Personnel form via email to the Research Office.