You are here:
Level 5, de Lacy Building
St Vincent's Hospital
390 Victoria Street, Darlinghurst
15th & 22nd October 2021
Online registration and payment link:
A two day program which aims to increase participants’ knowledge about nursing care that is required by patients when they are undergoing treatment/s for cancer. The course includes didactic presentations, interactive discussions, case studies and group work scenarios.
A range of haematology/oncology nurses, allied health and medical specialists
On completion of this course, it is anticipated that participants will be able to:
• Outline cancer nursing with an appreciation of oncology and haematology malignancies
• Apply principles of surgical management and nursing care of a patient with a malignant disease
• Discuss principles and nursing management of medical oncology treatments
• Discuss principles and nursing management of radiation oncology treatments
• Discuss principles and nursing management of bone marrow and stem cell transplant treatment
• Outline palliative care management for the cancer patient and their family
• Describe cancer support services and resources.
Who should attend:
Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurses
Simon Byerley – Nurse Educator
Nurse Education & Development Centre
$350 ex GST
Participants are required to organise their own travel and parking arrangements.
Cancellation provided up to 5 working days before the program a full refund will be issued.
Cancellation past the 5 working days and before 24 hours prior to the program half refund will be issued.
Cancellation with 24hrs prior to the program no refund is issued.
Cancellation should be in writing to SVHS.NEDC@svha.org.au
St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney does not accept responsibility for any act or omission on the part of the Seminar/Conference/Event organiser/presenters. No liability is accepted for inaccuracy, misdescription, delay, damage, personal injury or death.
St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney collects personal information provided on this registration form for the intended purpose of processing your seminar/event registration.