You are here:
ACU & SVH Clinical School
Cator Building, Ground Level
(Building Entry on Barcom Ave Darlinghurst, across from Liechhardt Street)
Dates available for this program in 2018 are:
7 February 2018
18 April 2018
27 June 2018
5 September 2018
3 October 2018
28 November 2018
Online registration and payment link:
This program develops participants’ theoretical knowledge to safely and effectively manage cytotoxic medications.
The workshop is coordinated by SVH Haematology/Oncology CNC with a variety of cancer specialist nurses and pharmacists presenting.
It is anticipated that participants will be able to:
• Follow NSQW Work Cover guidelines and minimum standard competencies
• Communicate an understanding of cytotoxic medications including, classification, usage, dosage, actions, toxicities, side effects and adverse reactions
• Examine issues surround nursing responsibilities of administering cytotoxic medications
• Critique safe handling issues when dealing with cytotoxic medications
• Demonstrate knowledge and comprehension of extravasation prevention and management
• Value health surveillance and activity logs
Who should attend:
Registered Nurses who administer cytotoxic medications
0457 562 178
$110 ex GST
Participants are required to organise their own travel and parking arrangements.
Cancellation provided up to 5 working days before the program a full refund will be issued.
Cancellation past the 5 working days and before 24 hours prior to the program half refund will be issued.
Cancellation with 24hrs prior to the program no refund is issued.
Cancellation should be in writing to SVHS.NEDC@svha.org.au
St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney does not accept responsibility for any act or omission on the part of the Seminar/Conference/Event organiser/presenters. No liability is accepted for inaccuracy, misdescription, delay, damage, personal injury or death.
St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney collects personal information provided on this registration form for the intended purpose of processing your seminar/event registration.