You are here:
4 Oct 2018
Day 1 – ACU & SVH Clinical School
Cator Building, Ground Level
(Building Entry on Barcom Ave Darlinghurst, across from Liechhardt Street)
Day 2– Seminar room deLacy Level 5
17 Sep 2018
4 and 5 October 2018 (two day course)
Closing date for registrations: 17 September 2018
Online registration and payment link:
A two day program which aims to increase participants’ theoretical knowledge in relation to patients affected by neurological conditions.
Presented by a range of health care professionals
On completion of this study day, it is anticipated that participants will be able to:
• Gain an understanding of intracranial pressure
• Recognise the management of hydrocephalus, EVDs and lumbar drains
• Appreciate the link between cognition and behaviour in neurological patients
• Obtain knowledge of chronic neuropathic pain
• Demonstrate knowledge and comprehension of spinal surgery and neurological trauma
• Outline management of epilepsy and seizures
• Gain an understanding of the complications and management of Parkinson’s Disease
• Apply gained knowledge in relation to complications of neuroscience nursing
• Apply gained knowledge in relation to cerebral tumours
• Demonstrate insight & understanding in brain stem deaths and organ donation process.
Who should attend:
Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurses
0457 870 700
$220 ex GST
Participants are required to organise their own travel and parking arrangements.
Cancellation provided up to 5 working days before the program a full refund will be issued.
Cancellation past the 5 working days and before 24 hours prior to the program half refund will be issued.
Cancellation with 24hrs prior to the program no refund is issued.
Cancellation should be in writing to SVHS.NEDC@svha.org.au
St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney does not accept responsibility for any act or omission on the part of the Seminar/Conference/Event organiser/presenters. No liability is accepted for inaccuracy, misdescription, delay, damage, personal injury or death.
St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney collects personal information provided on this registration form for the intended purpose of processing your seminar/event registration.