You are here:
January & July: Seminar Room 5, deLacy Building, St Vincent's Hospital
April & November: St Joseph's Hospital, Auburn
Dates available for this program in 2019 are:
29 January 2019
17 April 2019
25 July 2019
6 November 2019
Closing date for event registrations: Two weeks prior to workshop
Online registration and payment link:
Register & Pay Online >
The Enrolled Nurses Study Day program will provide education, guidelines and offer a range of strategies for ENs to build capacity within the context of their clinical practice. The Study Day will be designed around the NMBA Standards for EN practice 2016 along with current research findings and SVH governance to identify current safe and evidence based patient care. Each Study Day program will be developed to meet the EN current learning needs and aims to encourage ENs to participate in programming future EN Study Days.
Variety of presenters
On completion of this study day, it is anticipated that participants will be able to:
• Identify and describe the EN Scope of Practice for an EN with and without notation
• Assess and evaluate their individual learning needs and identify CPD goals for their Professional Development
• Refer to and implement current SVH policy and procedure and EBP guidelines into clinical practice
• Engage in a rich learning environment to review current clinical practice for Enrolled Nurses
• Reflect on and critically analyse EN scope of current practice & compare to SVH Policy & Procedure
• Identify effective communication strategies in different situations
• Evaluate , document and report on clinical scenarios and identify competence gained or action plan for learning
• Overview specific disease profiles to address disease entities and link these to clinical practice to identify rationale for planning and providing patient care
Who should attend:
$110 ex GST
Participants are required to organise their own travel and parking arrangements.
Cancellation provided up to 5 working days before the program a full refund will be issued.
Cancellation past the 5 working days and before 24 hours prior to the program half refund will be issued.
Cancellation with 24hrs prior to the program no refund is issued.
Cancellation should be in writing to SVHS.NEDC@svha.org.au
St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney does not accept responsibility for any act or omission on the part of the Seminar/Conference/Event organiser/presenters. No liability is accepted for inaccuracy, misdescription, delay, damage, personal injury or death.
St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney collects personal information provided on this registration form for the intended purpose of processing your seminar/event registration.