You are here:
19 Jul 2018
Seminar Room deLacy Level 5
2 Jul 2018
19 July 2018
8:30am - 4pm
Online registration and payment link:
This program aims to increase participants’ theoretical knowledge in relation to patients affected by vascular surgical issues.
Presented by a range of health care professionals
On completion of this study day, it is anticipated that participants will be able to:
• State physiological differences between arterial and venous insufficiency
• Outline investigative procedure and assessments
• Discuss complaints, assessment and treatment and AAA, femoral popliteal bypass, carotid endarterectomy, angioplasty and stenting
• Determine pre-op and post-op care of the amputee
• Indicate prosthetic and rehab requirements for amputee patient
• Describe VTE management of patients on IV heparin
Who should attend:
Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurses
0457 870 700
$110 ex GST
Participants are required to organise their own travel and parking arrangements.
Cancellation provided up to 5 working days before the program a full refund will be issued.
Cancellation past the 5 working days and before 24 hours prior to the program half refund will be issued.
Cancellation with 24hrs prior to the program no refund is issued.
Cancellation should be in writing to SVHS.NEDC@svha.org.au
St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney does not accept responsibility for any act or omission on the part of the Seminar/Conference/Event organiser/presenters. No liability is accepted for inaccuracy, misdescription, delay, damage, personal injury or death.
St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney collects personal information provided on this registration form for the intended purpose of processing your seminar/event registration.