You are here:
ACU & SVH Clinical School
Cator Building, Ground Level
(Building Entry on Barcom Ave Darlinghurst, across from Liechhardt Street)
18 March, 2019
17 June, 2019
4 November, 2019
4 & 10 April, 2019
2 & 9 July, 2019
21 & 28 November, 2019
8.30am - 4pm.
Online registration and payment link:
To develop and provide health professional with the fundamental skills and knowledge to enhance wound assessment and management for their patients..
Co-orindated by the SVH Wound CNC with a range of interdisciplinary presenters
Upon completion of this program participants will be able to:
• Demonstrate knowledge of the major wound types
• Discuss the physiology of normal wound repair and the body’s response to injury
• Outline the physiological differences between acute and chronic wounds
• Perform a holistic assessment of the patient with wounds
• Investigate factors that may delay wound healing and compromise tissue viability
• Apply a broad range of best practice wound treatment options based on a full wound assessment
• Communicate the psychological impact wounds have on individuals and carers
• Argue appropriate interdisciplinary services for patients with wounds
Who should attend:
Health professionals who are interested in developing their knowledge and understanding of the fundamentals of wound care.
0457 562 178
Fundamental wound knowledge
$300 ex GST
Participants are required to organise their own travel and parking arrangements.
Cancellation provided up to 5 working days before the program a full refund will be issued.
Cancellation past the 5 working days and before 24 hours prior to the program half refund will be issued.
Cancellation with 24hrs prior to the program no refund is issued.
Cancellation should be in writing to SVHS.NEDC@svha.org.au
St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney does not accept responsibility for any act or omission on the part of the Seminar/Conference/Event organiser/presenters. No liability is accepted for inaccuracy, misdescription, delay, damage, personal injury or death.
St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney collects personal information provided on this registration form for the intended purpose of processing your seminar/event registration.