You are here:
ACU & SVH Clinical School
Cator Building, Ground Level
(Building Entry on Barcom Ave Darlinghurst, across from Liechhardt Street)
Date options for 2020:
21 May 2020
3 December 2020
8:30am - 4pm
Online registration and payment link:
This program aims to expand theoretical and practical knowledge to allow the health professional to become proficient in providing wound care for patients with lower limb wound care needs.
Coorindated by the Wound CNC
On completion of this program, it is expected that participants will be able to:
• Examine the epidemiology of leg ulceration and its impact on health service provision
• Discuss the anatomy and pathophysiology of the lower leg
• Investigate different types of leg ulcers
• Appraise the indicators for compression therapy
• Outline the relevance of Ankle Brachial Pulse Index (ABPI)
• Critique the theory of compression and relevance for certain lower leg ulcers
• Safely and effectively apply compression bandages and hosiery
Who should attend:
Health professionals who have fundamental skills and knowledge in wound assessment and management
0457 562 178
Fundamental wound knowledge
$150 ex GST
Participants are required to organise their own travel and parking arrangements.
Cancellation provided up to 5 working days before the program a full refund will be issued.
Cancellation past the 5 working days and before 24 hours prior to the program half refund will be issued.
Cancellation with 24hrs prior to the program no refund is issued.
Cancellation should be in writing to SVHS.NEDC@svha.org.au
St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney does not accept responsibility for any act or omission on the part of the Seminar/Conference/Event organiser/presenters. No liability is accepted for inaccuracy, misdescription, delay, damage, personal injury or death.
St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney collects personal information provided on this registration form for the intended purpose of processing your seminar/event registration.