You are here:
Eligible participants are adults living in the St Vincent’s Mental Health catchment area* and meeting the following criteria:
- Experience pervasive emotion dysregulation
- Experience suicidal ideation or episodes of self-harm
- Want to learn skills to reduce this and other problematic coping behaviours, via a group setting.
- Are currently engaged in individual therapy
* Please contact us to ascertain if you reside in the catchment area boundaries.
There are exclusion criteria that will be considered as well.
Everyone who is referred to the program will undergo a screening and assessment process with staff from our team, in order to determine suitability for the program.
Referral Form for DBT Program