You are here:
Eligible participants are adults living in the St Vincent’s Mental Health service’s catchment area* and meeting the following criteria:
- Experience pervasive emotion dysregulation
- Experience suicidal ideation or episodes of self-harm
- Want to learn skills to reduce this and other problematic coping behaviours, via a group setting.
- Are currently engaged in individual therapy
* Please contact us if unsure of the catchment area boundaries.
There are exclusion criteria that will be considered as well.
Everyone who is referred to the program will undergo a screening and/or assessment process with staff from our team, in order to determine suitability for the program.
Click here to access the DBT referral form